Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ghost Cookies

I made these for some parties we have the next few days and I thought I would hurry and post the recipe in case anyone was looking for a last minute Halloween treat idea. I got the idea from the Pillsbury website. These are simple, fun and taste good too. They are great for kids! 


1 package Nutter Butter cookies
vanilla-flavored candy coating (I use about 20 oz.)
mini chocolate chips

Melt candy coating according to package directions (using a double boiler pan is best in my opinion) Use tongs to dip cookies into coating (the original recipe says to just dip the top but I think they are better if you coat the whole cookie,  Place on wax paper and place 2 chocolate chips for eyes. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes. 

1 comment:

Britt said...

So cute! I like anything this easy.

Fun to see you today, Nat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...