Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chile Casserole

I was pulling all my recipes for this week and thought that I should post some of our Christmas favorites for those of you who are looking for holiday cooking ideas. I don't have pictures yet, but I will post them later this week.

Christmas breakfast at my parents house always consisted of steak and eggs courtesy of my cute Dad. In my husband's family, they always woke up Christmas morning to this yummy casserole and a plate of hot Sticky Buns.

12 eggs
1 pint sour cream
1 tsp. salt
18 oz. chopped green chiles
1 lb. shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese

Wisk eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until evenly combined. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until middle is fully set. Serve with fresh salsa.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...