Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What's cooking?

I just finished my holiday baking yesterday and wish I could've posted these recipes and pictures sooner. I enjoy baking and how it makes my house smell so yummy and I enjoy sharing something I made myself with loved ones. NEXT, I try to get them out of my house ASAP, so I don't eat them all!!! I've posted most of the recipes here (and the others, I will soon):

Toffee

Merry Christmas! Thanks for following us here as we cook, bake, entertain, experiment and share our "keepers" with you! I've truly enjoyed checking back often to see what new recipes and pictures my sisters have posted as I try to keep it interesting in my kitchen. May your homes be filled with family, laughter, good food and memories this holiday season...

Love,
Alli

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...